This is a fantastic opportunity to join a mid-sized PR agency that’s part of a global creative agency group. The agency manages all things communications, fostering positive consumer communication through PR, social and experiential that is impossible to ignore.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
The agency cares about their employees, focuses on work-life balance and offers a range of perks for their employees, including open space offices, team events, monthly celebrations, and summer hours, just to name a few. They have all the benefits of a small operation, while being a part of a globally recognised brand.
As a true leader with a track record of team management, a PR Account Manager at the agency builds partnerships with both clients and media, working across several projects at once and is eager to learn.
This role sits primarily across one global consumer/food client – where you will work across consumer, corporate and philanthropic elements of the business. With the support of the greater agency, this person will be highly motivated to build big brand results and make a meaningful contribution.
• Build lasting relationships – within the agency, wider group, and agency’s clients
• Manage, motivate and inspire the rest of your team
• Think critically and strategically at all times, with client goals in mind
• Deliver exceptional results on time, on brief and on budget
• Responsible for quality of work, output, results - committed to excellence and dedicated to delivery
• Understand deliverables for the client
• Bring your established and strong media knowledge
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task with ease and balance several ongoing projects at once
• Act as the key day-to-day client liaison for your accounts
• Be comprehensively informed at all times
• Be trusted and respected by both team and client
• Encompasses ownership, proactivity and efficiency
• At least 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced agency environment, with a focus on consumer clients
• Full Australian working rights (this role does not offer sponsorship)
• Exceptional writing skills
• Impressive presentation skills, proven success in presenting a clear, concise creative or PR solution
• Confidence in selling ideas to clients and the integrated agency group
• Confidence in capabilities, able to tackle on any task, big or small
• In depth knowledge of the full Australian media landscape and know who to contact
• Deep understanding of true earned media and able to discern which creative concepts will work
• Great client relationship management skills - trust, honesty, and creativity
CURIOUS TO LEARN MORE?
Please send your resume ASAP to email@example.com or call 02 8667 8888 for a confidential chat