My client is a leading Consumer Health, Lifestyle, Wellness & Beauty PR Agency, doing tremendously well in the current market, and after a number of client wins they are bolstering their team and are now looking for a PR SAE/AM to focus on some of their leading and exiting Consumer, Lifestyle, Wellness & Beauty clients.
This is a standout role, in a fast growing agency, with significant opportunity for training and advancing your career. This role is a great opportunity to work in a friendly team of PR and Content Marketing practitioners who work smart and like to succeed in a creative, fun and highly professional environment.
You will be a standout candidate with strong media, blogger and influencer relationships and a love of working on feature and product placement across all platforms – print, online, TV, radio and digital; proven skills in implementing health & wellness strategies including media pitching, events, digital, influencer engagement. If you have a track record for great PR results, outstanding client service and you are a team player, then I want to hear from you!
You will have:
- Good media relations skills
- Strong agency experience – love working in a fast paced environment
- An interest in generating creative out-of-the-box thinking for story and promotional ideas
- Interest in Content Marketing & Digital
- Interest in content marketing and digital
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to ensure campaigns remain on-track and relevant
- Self-motivated & driven to achieve client goals within a friendly team-focused environment
- A good communicator, willing to share ideas in a team environment
- Interest in integrating with digital strategy
- Proven copywriting skills
- A professional approach with attention to detail
- Outstanding client service skills
- A desire to succeed in a smart, fun and fast-paced environment
This is a brilliant opportunity for a driven, passionate and positive PR practitioner. My client offers great benefits, training, work life balance, salary and culture, this agency REALLY cares about its staff and personal growth is really important for them. Contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.com