Looking for a dynamic, autonomous and fast paced role in a finance company with global reach? Look no further than this Data Analyst role with a Salesforce focus!
About the Company:
This company is in the top 20 globally for their product and they value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and support a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/life/work balance. They offer their employees a vibrant workplace culture, one that values and leverages the unique ideas, capabilities and experiences you bring irrespective. They believe this strengthens their ability to deliver on our business goals, particularly as it relates to a focus on the future, their customers and operating sustainably.
This organisation offers a range of benefits and discounts including:
- Paid Parental leave (inclusive of paid superannuation during this time)
- Secondment opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Paid volunteer leave
- Purchased leave
- Product discounts
- Superannuation matching
About the Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for a Salesforce Analyst. This is a newly created role for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. In this business-critical role, you will support and maintain Salesforce processes and marketing databases. This role is part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The
successful candidate will have a record of success in improving process and adoption. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, business units and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new process including new platforms.
- Working both independently and as a member of the team, participate in all aspects of analysis, design, and development of data structures, integration solutions, and related vend or applications to support data integrations and integrity of Salesforce CRM platform and related systems
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Be responsible for collaborating and ensuring the successful delivery of CRM platform data components and ongoing CRM data integrity including duplicate management
- Specialize in collecting, organizing, and analysing data from various systems
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion to build pathway for marketing automation
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Collaborate with our global team to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations reporting & analytics
- Partner with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administration, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Handle all basic administrative functions including reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users and the global team
As an enthusiastic person who loves to learns and who adapts quickly to a variety of projects and specific tasks you will be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation, be able to meet deadlines and prioritise, be comfortable evaluating information gathered from various sources and have the ability to assess impact of new requirements on upstream and downstream systems and processes. You will need experience in a previous Salesforce or Database Administration role! Like this team, you will need to be a high performer with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a fun, diverse and dynamic team. You will be provided with a competitive salary package and benefits along with the opportunity to work in a collaborative and high-performing environment.
Additional Experience needed:
- Advanced excel skills or Data Visualisation skills is an advantage
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation process and connecting platforms
- Relevant tertiary qualifications Marketing/Business/Computer Science
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
Ideally you will also have Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) and Marketing Cloud certifications.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below or email Chelsea West at firstname.lastname@example.org