We are in search of an ambitious and motivated consumer and content marketer with robust marketing experience to join our client's team in Culver City. You will be responsible for developing successful campaigns and programs designed to reach specific consumer/audience segments. This position works hand in hand across the organization, as well as with music content providers and third-party partners to reach consumers/music fans, with a special focus on the Pop, Rock and Dance genres.
The position is situated on the marketing team is responsible for driving trials and subscriptions, as well as developing creative campaigns that resonate with consumers.
Minimum 8 years of relevant content and consumer marketing experience, with at least 5 years working on digital campaigns
DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC INDUSTRY BUSINESS
Strong understanding of the global music landscape, and experience developing and executing music marketing campaigns at a global scale.
Experience handling marketing budgets over 1M, and highly skilled in running consumer-first campaigns from start to finish
Minimum 5+ years expereince at large national entertainment brands such as Sony, Apple, Dinsey, etc.
Extraordinary organization skills, acute attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
Consistent track record of meeting deadline and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
You possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues cross-cross-functionally, and when to apply common sense
Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion, and upmost secrecy
ABILITY TO PRIORITIZE, LEARN QUICKLY, AND BE FLEXIBLE
You work well under pressure, are results-oriented, upbeat, and focused, with a strong passion to learn and succeed
Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, and strong sense of professionalism
- Develop and execute multi-faceted consumer-first campaigns that drive acquisition, engagement and retention
- You'll take on tactical business development responsibilities for industry partners including indie and major labels, aggregators, artist management companies, concert tour and promotional outlets, lifestyle partners, as well as other online and offline marketing entities.
- You're the central point person for campaign coordination across the organization.
- Collaborate across team members both in and out of the marketing team, across functions including digital marketing, product marketing, publicity, editorial and programming, and label relations.
- Use data to help inform marketing mix, program strategy, and decisions on campaign execution.
- Manage delivery timelines and creative asset approvals.