Senior Mobile Product Manager
Designing products that enables their clients to focus on their guest’s experience is a core part of who they are.
Over the last 12 years they have built the hospitality industry’s No.1 guest acquisition platform and it’s time to take it mobile! They are actively recruiting for a Senior Product Manager who will start by establishing a vision, strategy and product roadmap for mobile offering. Following that, you will also drive the execution of the strategy directly with a team of your own and by bringing together the broader organisation in a common vision.
Responsibilities also include overseeing the entire product lifecycle, including business case, research, solution design, delivery and evaluation, in partnership with design, engineering, marketing and 3rd party vendor teams. The product manager provides day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established features, usability, content and quality requirements, and drive value for our customers and our business.
Does this sound like you?
● Experienced in mobile application design, interaction and usability experience across multiple mobile OS (iOS, Android)
● Proven track record of mobile application development, submission and publication (3+ live titles)
● Existing / Established relationships with application developer partners / agencies, incl. Apple/Google
● Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging mobile trends and technologies
● Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
● Strong cross-functional leadership experience The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly.
In this role you will also provide day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements, and drive value for our customers and our business.
As a member of their Product team, you will help continually improve their overall department across a variety of topics: recruiting, learning & development, team culture, product development processes.
Well aware that this is quite a laundry list of skills therefore if you believe you have a blend of at least some of the above we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your Resume and Portfolio to : Sgeorge@firebrandtalent.com