Keen to join Australia's leading creative communications agency? Work on some of the world's best-known brands, delivering award-winning creative campaigns, telling captivating stories, and inspiring real business change? If so, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
My client is on the lookout for a passionate, charismatic and creative PR Account Director / Senior Account Director in the consumer technology and lifestyle space.
The role will see you leading a best-in-class team working across a global consumer tech heavyweight a number of sub-brands. But don’t worry – the work is anything but techy or nerdy! With big budgets and a client who is innovative and open-minded, these accounts allow big, creative and integrated campaigns and activations that are more mainstream and lifestyle than techy!
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Be part of one of the largest communications agencies in Australia
- New, centrally located open plan office
- Agile, activity-based-working environment - mobile working is encouraged and supported
- Competitive remuneration with great company benefits and the opportunity to grow
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building and fun!
The agency strives to put their people first and have worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day. The culture of the company is a key focus for everyone in the business, and the agency is very proud of the environment they've created.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are an established PR Senior Account Director or have been an PR Account Director for some time looking to take the step up to the next level in your career. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You are a seasoned pro at captivating storytelling, and the channels to maximise engagement.
You are capable of confidently leading a passionate team and making brave decisions.
You think smart but act fast, steering integrated communications campaigns that drive real business change for clients.
You know good content when you see it.
You have experience working with some of the world's biggest brands and the industry leaders. You want to continue this journey, working with clients to set new standards in communications both locally and globally with an experience-led, “content first” approach.
You will join the senior leadership team and agency will see you as an emerging company leader. You'll be expected to have high levels of accountability and responsibility to lead and drive your clients.
- 8+ years' experience in a PR agency or in-house environment with proven record in consumer comms
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
- Ability to take lead role in devising media and creative strategy, advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Impeccable writing skills and a skilled editor
- A great mentor, critic and supporter - a proven team leader
- Exceptional at managing and prioritising your time with multiple clients
- Financial budgetary management expertise
CURIOUS TO LEARN MORE?
Please send me your resume, email@example.com or call 02 8667 8888