We are seeking a Digital Marketing Gun to join a vibrant and easy-going team in the heart of Hornsby. You will be in charge of all social media, email campaigns, copywriting and taking/editing product photos for this retail company and working directly with the Digital Marketing Manager to launch all new campaigns. This is a smaller company (25 employees) so there is lots of scope to be collaborative and learn new skills.
About the Role:
This is a part-time role (up to 23 hours a week) with a huge amount of flexibility for the right person (for example it could be 2-3 longer days a week or more days with shorter hours) and would suit a post-graduate student or a parent. This company are looking for a highly motivated & enthusiastic specialist in digital marketing, to provide website content, EDMs and social media postings.
The role will involve:
• Planning and executing a successful social media communications strategy to increase followers across a range of platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Houzz, Pinterest and YouTube.
• Working with external digital agencies to improve our website analytics.
• Regularly updating our website, including content creation, and maintenance of online databases (no coding/HTML/CSS knowledge required, however applicants should have a good understanding of basic website principles).
• Copywriting to provide improved descriptions, new content and relevant articles.
• Creation of advertising banners, visual social media posts, and other marketing materials using Illustrator & InDesign.
• Product photography, plus image manipulation and deep etching in Photoshop to remove backgrounds.
• Collating product information and images for major customers.
• Creation of EDMs to engage customers.
• Assisting in the launch of new products.
• Assisting in the creation of new video content, including script writing and strategy planning.
As an enthusiastic and detail-orientated person you will succeed in this role by having:
• 3-5 years’ experience in Social Media and Digital Marketing roles, with a high degree of knowledge about digital and social media strategies.
• Design experience, including intermediate experience of Adobe software InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
• Video editing skills would be an advantage.
If you'd like more information on this role please apply below, send your email to Chelsea at email@example.com or call me on 02 8667 8888.