Are you a talented PR professional, who’s as well versed in the world of traditional PR as in integrated communications, hungry for a new challenge? Then this role might just be what you’ve been looking for!
My client is an award-winning boutique PR agency, completely plugged into their creative, digital sister agency group with whom they collaborate closely with on impactful and innovative campaigns.
The agency is on the lookout for a brilliant integrated PR Account Director to join their team and to work across a mix of predominantly consumer and a few B2B clients, including (but not limited to) travel, food & beverage, FMCG and technology.
Your focus is on senior level client relationship management, operations, maintaining and growing sustainable client revenue across existing accounts and the agency and the broader team, and supporting new business development. This a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a mark as the role plays critical role in determining the future and long-term success of the agency.
Your responsibility is to manage client revenue up to an agreed value in line with business planning and new business targets. The revenues are balanced against responsibility in terms of complexity, scope, and new business development exposure.
You are also accountable for collaborating between different areas within the broader organisation and should drive the overall success of the teams that you work across. Your role looks specifically at client services strategies, team leadership, best practice and discipline, and new business development across the entire agency.
- Working to ensure that your portfolio of accounts is being managed in a way to maximise efficiency and profitability
- Using your network, proactive outreach/prospecting and available tools to generate new business leads
- Preparing and presenting Thought Leadership pieces to potential and existing clients
- Identify opportunities on your clients accounts to improve the nature and volume of work created – both across the agency’s product and service offer and the wider group companies
- Writing Thought Leadership content to be published to blog and social channels, as well as presenting at industry conferences
- Conducting annual Account Planning to ensure the long-term financial success of the team
- Selling in appropriate reporting activity to your accounts to ensure your team is delivering ROI on your client’s investment
- Ensure that you and your team follow world-class best practice techniques – look to international trends and examples for inspiration to both you and the team
- Manage talent tracking/identification, keeping across industry moves and supporting the long term growth and hire strategy
- Keeping up to date with current PR/communications/digital/social trends
- Develop high quality sales-oriented documentation
- Working with the team to brainstorm concepts and ideas that fulfil client needs
- Taking responsibility for the support and career management of your direct line management responsibilities
In return, the agency offers a fun, fast-paced but supportive culture with a lot of social activities like skiing trips, team-building activities, Friday drinks etc, as well as full training, creative courses and innovation labs, to name a few.
Please send me your resume ASAP, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 8667 8888