CRM & Automation Specialist
We have a interesting opportunity for a young talent to come and join a Marketing team that strives for customer excellence, and work for an innovative company that sells 'leading edge' premium quality power tool systems that help professional trades work FASTER. EASIER. BETTER.
About the role
The primary responsibility of this position is centred on Customer Relationship Management database (CRM) quality control and continual improvement. Within this role you will focus on leveraging the CRM data you maintain to acquire, convert, nurture, engage/extend and reward customers, via personalised, segmented customer journeys (Marketing Automation).
With strong attention to detail and a passion for data, you are keen to use data to monitor, report, analyse and make fact based decisions. We love it if you are able to demonstrate that you enjoy self-learning, are well structured in your approach, and able to fulfil commitments and deliver on your promises.
Everything we do, is centred around the customer’s experience, so an interest in sales and consumer behaviour is of advantage.
You will be working within a culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and therefore commitment to gaining in-depth knowledge of our systems and products is essential. This is supported by in-house product and application training.
What will you bring?
- Bachelor Degree qualification in Marketing, IT or Business majoring in Digital Marketing or CRM
- 1-2 Years’ experience in a CRM role, working with CRM & Marketing Automation Platforms (Salesforce and Marketing Cloud is preferred - certification with Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud is also advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data to track, report on and measure results
- Demonstrated ability to self-learn, problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to independently prioritise workload and manage tasks to deliver quality results to deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and interact flawlessly with internal and external stakeholders, including IT developers
- Advanced user of MS Applications in particular Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign & Photoshop (preferred)
In return, you will join a dynamic and fast paced environment working together with a team of experienced Marketing specialists in a growing company.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about joining a focused and successful team we would like to hear from you!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?