Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia.
About the client:
They are helping transform their digital practice and disrupt the retail market - we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We’re resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy for doing things our way which have a real impact. We’re a new team with a real focus on a great work-life balance.
Where they play-
Their Hub is based within a 2 minute walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer. Their brand new site has been designed to support flexible working with different spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out.
What They Are Looking For-
A pivotal role in the Digital Optimisation & Content team . The role has the responsibility for driving the content and digital-experience proposition on the website. Improving the user experience and optimising the customer journey to achieve digital experience targets for their Rewards Digital product - across their owned channel, website and mobile.
This is achieved by building and managing the site content, to extend engagement and drive customer-focused outcomes across these key channels. While also using data and insights to understand and map customer journeys across the site, working with the broader Rewards & Digital Experience teams to understand and refine journeys beyond, and identifying new opportunities to optimise through an experimentation framework.
The roles key objectives include-
- Take a strategic, customer-first approach to everything you to do. Work as part of the team to deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes.
- Support the development of, and execute, the content-led digital experience strategy working in collaboration with the Experience & Insights and Direct Communications & Targeted Media teams.
- Informing best practice placement of content and imagery onsite to remove friction from key member journeys.
- Manage and optimise site content using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Lead the activation of the Rewards Digital Experience roadmap (including system capability gap analysis, journey mapping, experience optimisation, A/B testing, on-site targeted marketing and always-on Content Strategy) to achieve the Digital Experience objectives.
- Monitor results and performance metrics, web analytics and voice of customer insights to inform optimisation opportunities.
- Develop an experimentation roadmap (AB, multivariate, retargeting and Personalisation) to improve customer engagement on-site through effective use of the Adobe Marketing Cloud tool kit, in particular Adobe Target and Audience Manager
- Achieve digital experience plan through defined digital content strategy, roadmap planning and coordination with the digital scrum resources
Who You Are-
You’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. Whatever you love - design, technology, engineering, you’re active in the community that sits around it.
You orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of digital transformation and disrupting one of Australia’s biggest companies.
You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning. You take authorship for what you create.
You will need to have-
- Minimum of 5+ years digital and content management experience
- CMS experience using AEM or similar enterprise CMS
- Experience building tagging taxonomy, IA optimisation, meta management and SEO
- Experience in digital publishing or high-volume content distribution environments
- A great understanding of the digital landscape and customer experience journeys
- Proven ability to identify and deliver CX improvements that drive commercial outcomes
- Strong data driven background, inquisitive, with strong experience in using web analytics tools (Adobe, Google) to analyse the customer journey online and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to identify and prioritise high, medium, low-value opportunities
- Proven website conversion optimisation and experience
- Experience developing and implementing optimisation roadmaps including test and targeting campaigns.
- Strong experience building relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders
- 'Loyalty', Media or FMCG industry experience preferred
- Experience working at scale
- Great attention to detail
- Keen interest in CX and customer innovation
What's In It For You-
- An attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team-members
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now.
Please send your Portfolio and resume to Sgeorge@firebrandtalent.com