My client is a fast-growing, award-winning PR agency working with truly innovative brands, disrupters and start-ups. If you want to become part of a team of talented and passionate PR professionals who get to do work that truly excites them, then this an opportunity to be missed!
My client is looking for a talented PR Account Managers to help them grow even faster, who love business-focused brands and are ready to do the best work of their career. You’ll want to lead, have ownership over your work, your growth, and you’re not afraid of punching above your weight.
You’ll be managing a portfolio of clients that you have a say in, and will truly want to succeed. Your work will help them grow — it won’t just tick a box, but it will make a real difference. You’ll have the opportunity to chase clients you’ve dreamed of working with.
This position is perfect for people who love working with brands they care about, but are being held back or restricted by rigid and traditional agency structures.
- 3-4 years of PR/comms experience, from an agency or client side
- A proven track record working with business or technology brands
- Experience in managing client campaigns with precision and efficiency to meet and exceed KPIs
- A media relations gun with strong relationships, broad knowledge of the Australian media landscape, and the know-how to cut through in a busy news agenda
- Love leading teams, campaigns, mentoring, and supporting others to do great work
- Experience telling creative client stories for business focused campaigns, whether that’s through clever media relations, engaging industry influencers, activations, direct marketing, events, or other ways
- Fantastic writing and communication skills are a must
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, but also tactically and with incredible attention to detail
Please send me your resume ASAP, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 8667 8888