We are looking for a talented UI DESIGNER to join a fantastic Ecommerce Consultancy in Sydney on an ongoing contract basis.
User Interface (UI) Designers are the Sigmund Freuds of any interactive design. They know how people tick, and how to place content on a page in a way that gets users addicted to your online experience.
They also know what it takes to make people buy your products online - and keep them coming back for more.
Desired Skills & Deliverables
- Expert knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Creative concept design skills for user interface (UI) across desktop, mobile and app solutions
- Ability to translate graphic design and brands into compelling, functional digital content
- Projects range across digital output, including full websites, microsites, mobile apps; potential to extend into online advertising, social media initiatives and more
- Solid Sketch skills are essential within this role to design collaboratively using symbols, sketch libraries and sketch style guides
- Creating mock-ups and wireframes (using Sketch); creating prototypes (using Invision)
- Work closely with internal development and design teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience
- Knowledge of UX best practices and ability to implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
- Conceptualise and articulate innovative design approaches
The Client: Sydney studio for a consultancy specialising in the retail sector, with teams across the world. Setting the standard for ecommerce & omnichannel UX & CX for brands across Australia, APAC & the globe.
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please contact Nicola – 02 8973 1500 / email@example.com.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of UI Design and UI / UX Design roles; within both agency and client-side studios. So if this role doesn't align, but you are interested in hearing about opportunities, please feel free to connect so we have you on the radar for relevant roles / projects coming through.