Vitamin T is working with a phenomenal real estate company looking for a full time Email Marketing Specialist to join their team. This person will be responsible for the planning, creation, and deployment of targeted marketing campaigns using Email channels to communicate with their database. Ideal candidate has 1-3 years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as the ability to fluidly work with multiple stakeholders to create and deploy emails for both B2B and B2C customers.
• Partnering with cross-functional teams to support all email opportunities
• Developing and deploying email campaigns
• Providing campaign level recommendations and guidance for email channels
• Constantly reviewing and optimizing regular email and marketing automation campaigns
• Understanding, adhering to, and advising on email and mobile marketing standards, processes and best practices;
• Presenting ideas for the improvement of key performance indicators including active subscribers, open rates, click rates, opt-out rates, and conversions;
• Managing and tracking campaign requests while meeting all SLAs and quality standards;
• Tracking, managing and prioritizing work effectively to ensure internal deadlines, timetables and approvals are met.
• 1-3 years experience in digital marketing campaign execution, implementation, testing, analytics and planning
• 1-3 years leveraging an industry-leading marketing automation/CRM platform (i.e. IBM/Silverpop, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Marketo, or similar)
• Deep understanding of email marketing for both B2B and B2C audiences including but not limited to email anatomy, key metrics and a/b testing
• Strong Excel experience with an ability to rapidly digest and analyze data, and to accurately present the results
• Basic HTML and minimal Java experience and competency is a plus
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills. Strong collaboration and organizational skills are a must
• Tracking, managing and prioritizing work effectively to ensure internal deadlines, timetables and approvals are met