Growing company in the bio science industry seeks Marketing Manager to contribute to the development and execution of product launch strategy, as well as the long-term market and product strategy for the Oncology segment. The Marketing Manager will write copy for marketing materials, collaborate with the internal team and external agencies to develop marketing content (campaigns, positioning, messaging, etc.) and collateral. The Marketing Manager will also collect and analyze market research information which includes, but is not limited to, participation in the conducting and documenting of user and customer interviews, and the planning and execution of focus group meetings with varying types of current and potential clients.
Other duties include:
- Perform competitive research and benchmarking, to include the identification of key thought leaders in the industry;
- Drive, track, and forecast relevant business metrics (revenue, growth targets, etc.);
- Coordinate and represent the company at industry events and during customer visits, conduct lead follow up, and provide regular updates to the management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, business or medicine is required. MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in regional or global diagnostics marketing, or a Product Management role within the Clinical Diagnostics industry in Oncology;
- Experience with the design and execution of marketing programs and launches of clinical products and/or lab-developed tests in the US Oncology segment (experience with both US and EU markets preferred);
- Experience with marketing to health care providers and clinical laboratories;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to learn and communicate complex medical topics;
- Expert proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; comfortable with Salesforce and Google Docs; and,
- Possesses a can-do positive attitude, which is a must!