Vitamin T is currently in search of a Direct Response Digital Marketing Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite direct hire role!
The Direct Response Digital Marketing Specialist will partner with the agencies responsible for SEM/SEO (paid and organic), affiliate, online display and email marketing. The position is primarily responsible for driving ecommerce revenue via affiliate marketing, in addition to working across agencies to plan, optimize, budget, report, and make improvements to the campaigns, ultimately delivering a measurable increase in awareness, online visits, sales, leads, new customers, and revenue. Reporting to theDirect Response Manager, this position works cross functionally on reporting analysis to assess campaign effectiveness for sales conversions, ROI and emergence of trends across digital channels. Results and recommendations will be reported to eCommerce and Marketing leadership.
· Author affiliate marketing strategy and work with agency and across internal teams on strategic implementation
· Work directly with leadership to provide input on future eCommerce advertising budget spend, ensuring maximization of Marketing ROI across all campaigns to support revenue and profitability objectives
· Successfully track and maintain relevant advertising budgets, expenses and revenue
· Effectively communicate department advertising activities and results to stakeholders and management
· Collaboration with IT, Marketing, and Brand Design teams to execute digital marketing efforts
· Work with internal marketing teams to ensure the creative process for advertising and content is executed appropriately
· Partner with IT team to ensure technical capabilities for marketing executions are properly implemented
· Define and test digital audience targeting for Carhartt.com direct response channels
· Collaborate with the marketing advertising manager to communicate eCommerce promotions and review national marketing campaigns
· Stay up-to-date on latest online marketing strategies and trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficacy of campaigns
· Bachelor's Degree Required in Marketing or Related Field
Required Skills And Experience
· 3 years marketing experience, to include at least 1 year experience with direct response digital campaigns; agency experience is a plus.
· Strong computer skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Two years budget management and ROI evaluation experience desired
· Ability to understand and report on digital marketing campaigns
· Ability to execute under tight deadlines and within budget parameters
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Organization and attention to detail are mandatory
· Proficiency with ad trafficking platforms
· Apparel, Retail or Consumer Products marketing experience preferred
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards