Our client are an in-house, digital platform brand based in North London who are looking to hire a driven and creative Integrated Designer (with a lean towards digital) on a permanent basis. They are a medium sized company, currently with a design team of 3 people and have repeatedly appeared in the top 100 voted best companies to work for in the Sunday Times!
Although they are a well-established brand, they still maintain the passionate and driven atmosphere of a digital start-up, so would really be looking for any new employees to have the same pro-active mentality.
On a day to day basis, this candidate will take responsibility for the full scope of visual projects to market and deliver on their new platforms and sites, both digital and some print collateral. You must have a creative and concept-generating mindset, always looking for fresh new ideas, keeping up with the latest digital trends and social media marketing. Attention to detail is also a must, as this candidate will run projects through from the initial concept to the final polished design.
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced working knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite software (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesigner).
- Have both digital and print commercial experience.
- Solid commercial experience in responsive web design specifically.
- Have experience in both B2B & B2C markets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active and positive attitude.
- Any UX/UI Design, wire-framing, customer journey mapping.
- Any front end coding knowledge, HTML & CSS.
- Video/animation and editing skills.
- Any experience with the Hubspot platform/other template design tools would be a bonus.
In portfolios, they are looking for polished digital design work, responsive websites specifically rather than mobile heavy - so please make sure your portfolio is tailored to show the most relevant work first.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.