We’re looking for a fantastic UX/UI designer for a top healthcare B2B application client. This is a full time role that could convert to perm after 3 months. We’re looking for someone who has a clean sense of design, style and understanding of layout design.
This company, located in the heart of Cambridge, has a great creative team where they focus on application design. You would be working with a variety of other designers, developers, and writers.
• Work with internal team members to understand the problem to solve to deliver user experiences including user interface designs and interaction models
• Lead iterative wireframing efforts with varying levels of fidelity and presentation tools
- Translate business and product requirements into concept designs
- Facilitate design reviews to solicit feedback across the organization from very bright, opinionated colleagues
• Partner with internal teams to test and iterate design concepts
- Demonstrate a command of design methods, tools, communication and presentation skills
Requirements / Experience:
• An understanding of user-centered design, with excellent hands-on UI design skills
• An ability to translate user requirements into high fidelity mockups
- Experience with Sketch, InvisionApp, Adobe Creative Suite, or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, communicate with stakeholders, and meet expected milestones
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Have a portfolio with related work
- B2B Web application experience is a must!
Interested? Apply today.