Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
· BA/BS in visual arts, graphic design or related degree
· 3-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced agency or client-side marketing environment preferred
· Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Advanced knowledge of all MS Office Products
· Able to multi-task, prioritize workload, be pro-active, and work effectively with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
· Have a passion for visual communication and data visualization that aligns with corporate brand standards
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and high quality output
· Familiarity with workflow process tools
Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary functional and technical knowledge for task completion, keeps job knowledge current, applies knowledge and skills that lead to success in the job.
· Effectively applies background and experience to current role
· Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of design principles
· Keeps informed of latest trends, developments, and best and current practices in graphic design and data visualization
Builds internal client confidence, is committed to increasing internal client satisfaction, sets achievable expectations, assumes responsibility for solving problems, ensures commitments are met, solicits opinions and ideas. This competency applies to both external and internal customers.
· Establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect
· Exceptionally responsive to clients’ needs and requests