DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST | PRODUCER
Employment Type: Contract Full-Time (Monday to Friday, 9-5) till the end of the year
Location: Yonge / Eglinton
Hourly: Around $30/hr
This role will be accountable for developing and executing the strategy and production of several digital content marketing programs in a high-pace and agency-like production environment. Leading in-house content production from concept to market, the Producer will be responsible in ensuring the produced content is on strategy, aligned with stakeholder requirements, within budget, on-time, and best in class. Executing on several small to large digital content marketing programs, the Producer will be working closely with cross-functional groups in marketing, merchandising, e-commerce, and IT to plan and coordinate the creation of digital content while remaining on strategy.
You will be responsible for:
• Responsible for setting the strategic direction and photo and video production as part of the larger Digital Content
Team with the support of the Associate Manager and Manager.
• Work with the Project Management team (SCRUM Master) for managing project plans and project production
• Work in an Agile workflow with team members part of the larger Digital Content group, including Project
Management, UX, Creative, and Authoring/Publishing teams.
• Manage the relationships with production houses/agencies and make sure vendors deliver high quality assets for
The Must Have’s
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must have:
• 3+ years working experience in a digital content marketing production environment, preferably working on retail or
customer packaged goods brands.
• Digital agency experience is a strong asset.
• Experience working with Content Management Systems (we use Adobe Experience Manager 6.1)
• Ability to lead the production of photoshoots with production companies from start to finish with an ability to take
on many roles throughout the process.
• Strong strategy and creative brief creation is required to present to business stakeholders and creative teams. An
ability to visualize and create a content layout that tells a story that meets the overall strategy is critical.