With a strong recruitment and sales background, Sydney account director Donna Newman is passionate about building relationships and getting know what works best for her clients.
In need of finding the right talent solutions for your business or the best spot to grab some great Thai food in NSW? Give Donna a call!
But first, get to know a little more about her by reading her answers to our 7 Quick Questions!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I get excited about meeting clients in their cool and creative spaces. I love learning about their business, how they come up with concepts, and seeing rollouts for their upcoming projects. I also like hearing what their point of difference was when they were pitching for the business.
- Biggest myth about the staffing industry? That we are all the same. The truth is, the people we hire at Vitamin T love finding out about their clients and making the best culture and technical fit for their team. We want to talk about relevant connections, not just a person in a seat.
- What’s one important skill every person should have and why? I think it has to be empathy. It comes naturally for some and others need to try hard to learn it. A lot to be said about imagining what it’s like to be in someone else’s shoes.
- What do you love about working at Vitamin T? Not being from a creative background, it’s fascinating learning about agencies and talent. I work with an amazing team that’s really helped accelerate my learning every day.
- If you could invent an app, what would it be and why? If I could invent an app it would be this: I wake up in the morning and my phone springs to life. When it does, it informs me what I will be wearing today based upon the inventory of the pieces I have in my wardrobe, an analysis of the day’s weather, and the meetings I have to attend.
- As a 5 year old, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was little I really wanted to be a teacher! I would line up all my dolls and teddy bears and read to them in a little classroom I set up. That was until my older brother would walk in and destroy my classroom (which wasn’t a good outcome for a neat freak like me).
- Favorite GIF?