Sure, WE know Diana is a spectacular agent on our Melbourne team, but her talent make sure the WORLD knows by singing her praises on LinkedIn:
- “Hands down one of the best recruiter that I have the pleasure to work with!”
- “A breath of fresh air cutting through the recruiter noise constantly finding its way into my inbox.”
- “I cannot recommend Diana highly enough...She is a pleasure to work with.”
- “Working with Diana has been a delightful experience for me.”
We think you’ll be impressed by reading her answers to our 7 Quick Questions. But to truly be impressed, you’re going to need to talk to her in person!
- What’s the BEST thing someone can do when looking for a job? Stay positive!! Take this time to build your own personal brand, polish up your folio, get Linkedin, stay current (by enrolling in Aquent Gymnasium courses, they're really good!) and head out to social meet-ups. Really network your personal brand and things will soon turn!!
- Best creative/digital event in your city? I might be biased.... but our very own events we hold, DigiTalks and Put it To Panel are pretty hard to beat!
- Biggest myth about being a recruiter in the staffing industry? It's not a numbers game!! It's about building strong relationships with both clients and talent. Maybe the coolest thing about being a recruiter is that this is a job where you actually make a difference and good things happen. We identify the opportunities and work closely with our clients finding the right match.
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? I'd have to say working in digital and creative are two of my favourite things. I was immediately drawn to Vitamin T the moment I stepped into the office: the culture, the work, the people... My team is the best! I'm excited to be surrounded by so many talented individuals both on staff and in the creative world.
- What’s your favorite interview question? It's not a big one...But this really just enhances the conversation and lets you see the passion of these super brilliant creatives: "What single project or task would you consider your most significant accomplishment in your career to date?”
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? The ASICS running app, which is really enhancing my running performance. Half marathon, here i come!
- If you could invent an app, what would it be and why? I would love a clothing app that you would let you shop online, then once you purchased the item it jumped out of the phone, so you would have it instantly. I guess it’s inspired from “Clueless.”
Looking for amazing gigs in Melbourne? Connect with Diana!